IPR Complaints - India
(1) Notice to Zoho: If you believe that content on Vani has violated your copyright or other intellectual property right, please write to us providing the following information:
- 👉🏻A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim to have been infringed;
- 👉🏻Details establishing that you are the owner or exclusive licensee of the copyright in the material;
- 👉🏻Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing including information regarding its location that would enable it to be located and if possible the URL of such infringing material;
- 👉🏻Details establishing that the material is infringing your copyright or other intellectual property right and that it is not considered non-infringing under Section 52 of the Copyright Act 1957 or any other laws of India.
- 👉🏻Details of the person, if known, who is responsible for uploading the material infringing your copyright or any other intellectual property right;
- 👉🏻Information that would enable us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
- 👉🏻A statement by you to the effect that you believe in good faith that the use of the infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- 👉🏻Undertaking that you will file an infringement suit in the competent court against the person responsible for uploading the infringing material and produce the orders of the competent court having jurisdiction, within a period of twenty-one (21) days from the date of receipt of the notice.
Your notice with the above information to be effective should be sent to Zoho for notice of claims of infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights at the following address:
IPR Complaints DeskZOHO TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.Estancia IT Park, Plot no. 140, 151, GST Road,Vallancheri, Chengalpattu District - 603 202, INDIAPhone : 044 - 67447070, 044 - 71817070Fax: 044 67447172Email: email@example.com
(2) Take-down procedure:
- 👉🏻On receipt of the above mentioned notice, Zoho will, if satisfied that the material is infringing your intellectual property rights, take measures within thirty-six (36) hours to refrain from facilitating access to the infringing material for a period of twenty-one (21) days from the date of receipt of the complaint or till we receive an order from the competent court restraining us from facilitating access, whichever is earlier.
- 👉🏻We will display a notice giving reasons for restraining such access to persons requesting for access to the alleged infringing material.
(3) Failure to produce court order: If you fail to produce, within the stipulated period, the orders of the competent court jurisdiction, restraining us from facilitating access:
- 👉🏻We may restore the access to the material; and
- 👉🏻We will not be obliged to respond to any further notice sent by you on the same work at the same URL or location.